AUGUST 2017 YARD OF THE MONTH WINNER
COULD BE YOU!!!
JULY 2017 YARD OF THE MONTH WINNER
Erika Sanchez & Justin Dean at 9110 Shade Tree
JUNE 2017 YARD OF THE MONTH WINNER
Linda and Frank Cash at 907 Rustling Leaf
MAY 2017 YARD OF THE MONTH WINNER
Andrea Van De Walle at 9603 Braun Run
APRIL 2017 YARD OF THE MONTH WINNER
Your EXTRA effort to beautify and show pride in your yard does not go unnoticed.
See Criteria below for qualifications and prizes.
Special thanks to our judges and to those who helped in gathering photos, providing signs, and distributing prizes.
Purpose: Promote a good looking neighborhood with friendly competition around the goal of doing the right thing. Curb Appeal helps everyone maintain a strong valuation in their home.
These are just few Do's and Don'ts to consider.
- Cut and edge your lawn on a regular basis
- Keep shrubs and plants free of weeds
- Store garbage cans out of sight from the street
- Store vehicles/boats out of sight from neighbors
- Trim grass from sidewalks and curbs
- Allow your garbage cans to be visible in the front yard
- Allow grass to grow over the sidewalk and curb
- Allow your home to be in desperate need of maintenance and paint
- Allow mailings and newspaper to stack up on the front yard
- Allow vehicles being stored on your property to be visible to neighbors
- Don't park on your lawn