We Have Great Amenities Here at Braun Oaks.
We strive hard to keep our facilities as up to date as possible.
If you would like to use these amenities, you must be a up-to-date HOA Member. If your home is not one of our mandatory homes in the neighborhood, we welcome you to annex your home today. Simply let us know and we'll do the rest for you. Non-annexed residents can also use our facilities from the neighborhood for a nominal fee. Guests visiting with residents must abide by the same rules and are required to pay a fee of $1 per guest to use our pool, even if visiting during open swim hours.
To obtain access, please complete and print this form. Bring it with you to pick up or exchange your key and tags. Your key gives you access to the swimming pool, bbq pit, seating area, bathrooms, and tennis courts.
By accepting this, you agree to abide by the POOL RULES.
- Pool opens for open swim beginning: May 4, 2019.
- Open Swim Hours 6 am to 8 pm until June 7th and after August 6th.
- Lifeguards ON DUTY beginning May 4th on Weekends only.
- Full time lifeguard coverage begins June 7th and ends August 4th.
- Pool will close for the season on Sept 30th.
Open Swim Times and Pool hours
During Open Swim, there are no lifeguards on duty. Please swim at your own risk.
- A resident 18 years of age or older must be present at all times. There will be occasions that will interfere with open swim, such as pool or clubhouse rentals.
- Guests visiting with residents must abide by the same rules and are required to pay a fee of $1 to use our pool, even if visiting during open swim hours. Please place your visitors dollar in the red lock box where you sign in (HONOR SYSTEM). No Funds will be stored over night.
Pool Hours (with Life Guard on duty)
- Tuesday - Friday 11-6 PM
- Saturday - Sunday 1-6 PM
- Pool closed on Monday for treatment and cleaning.
Open Swim Hours
- Mondays 4 pm to 9 pm.
- All other days, 6 am to 9 pm.
Private parties and swim team have priority.
Tennis Courts are open year round.
The HOA clubhouse and pool area is available to rent at a very low cost almost all year round.
Please be a good neighbor and place your garbage containers in your garage, side of your home or in the backyard. They should be kept out of sight. Let's all take pride in our neighborhood by keeping our property's maintained, keeping the lawns cut and edged and hedges trimmed, picking up all the trash, and having broken down vehicles towed away.
Annual General Meeting
Our Annual General Membership meeting will be held on on the first Saturday in April at the BONA Clubhouse unless otherwise communicated. Mark it on your calendar so that you can come by and catch up on what is happening in the Braun Oaks Neighborhood and exchange your swimming tags and keys.
Getting Active in the Community
If you are looking for a way to help out in our community but are unsure of where to start? The new year brings a new season of social events, such as a spring clean up, Memorial Day BBQ, and Oktoberfest, just to name a few.
The Braun Oaks Social Committee plans, organizes and presents social events for our community throughout the year. If you would like to get active in our community and volunteer your time to help organize events, Please let us know
Have any suggestions or would like to help out with social events in our community? Please let us know