We Have Great Amenities Here at Braun Oaks
We strive hard to keep our facilities as up to date as possible.
If you would like to use these amenities, you must be a current (up to date) HOA Member. If your home is not one of our mandatory homes in the neighborhood, we welcome you to annex your home today. Simply let us know and we'll do the rest for you. Non-annexed residents can also use our facilities from the neighborhood for a nominal fee. Guests visiting with residents must abide by the same rules and are required to pay a fee of $1 per guest to use our pool, even if visiting during open swim hours.
Our community amenities include a clubhouse with WiFi, tennis courts, pool, an outside charcoal barbeque pit and outdoor eating area.
Normally, to obtain access to the pool area, we would issue a key for access during open swim periods. This is the same key you would use for access to the Tennis Courts. These are typically exchanged every year around our annual meeting.
To mitigate the spread of COVID-19 for season 2020, we have altered our practice for this season. You only need a key for access to the tennis courts. The Pool Area will be supported with an attendant/lifeguard during any open periods.
By using the facilities, you agree to abide by the POOL RULES and assume all possible risks.
Pool Opens on May 25th, 2020 (Memorial Day) using modified RSVP system.
1) Residents may sign up to come to the pool in two hour shifts and must vacate the pool area between 15 and 30 minutes prior to next block, to allow the attendant/lifeguard time to disinfect and clean between guests and reduce likelihood of overcrowding during change period.
2) Residents must answer the medical questions on the sign-up form in order to submit the form.
3) Residents are strongly advised to adhere to social distancing practices both in and out of the water.
4) Pool keys and tags will not be given out at this time. An attendant/ lifeguard will let residents into the pool at their assigned times. Pool keys from last year will still open the tennis court gate.
5) Due to limited capacity, we are only allowing two guest per family. Guest fees remain $1 per guest and can be deposited in the red lock box where you sign in near the entrance (HONOR SYSTEM). No funds will be stored over night. Guests visiting with residents must abide by the same rules .
6) At this time, no reservations for private functions are being taken.
7) All other pool rules are in effect during this time.
8) These safeguards will be in effect until further notice
Users assume ALL risks
Tennis Courts are open year round.
The HOA clubhouse and pool area is available to rent at a very low cost almost all year round. * Except during COVID-19*
Please be a good neighbor and place your garbage containers in your garage, side of your home or in the backyard. They should be kept out of sight. Let's all take pride in our neighborhood by keeping our property's maintained, keeping the lawns cut and edged and hedges trimmed, picking up all the trash, and having broken down vehicles towed away.
Annual General Meeting
Our Annual General Membership meeting will be held on on the first Saturday in April at the BONA Clubhouse unless otherwise communicated. Mark it on your calendar so that you can come by and catch up on what is happening in the Braun Oaks Neighborhood and exchange your swimming tags and keys.
Getting Active in the Community
If you are looking for a way to help out in our community but are unsure of where to start? The new year brings a new season of social events, such as a spring clean up, Memorial Day BBQ, and Oktoberfest, just to name a few.
The Braun Oaks Social Committee plans, organizes and presents social events for our community throughout the year. If you would like to get active in our community and volunteer your time to help organize events, Please let us know.
Have any suggestions or would like to help out with social events in our community? Please let us know.