Tennis Court Rules
Please use the shadow box located on the fence just inside the tennis courts as you enter. The shadow box is used to reserve the tennis courts, provide information about upcoming events or changes to court availability and to provide a place for our residents to post a note. There are two sign up sheets inside the box one for each of our tennis courts. The courts have court numbers that correspond to the sign up sheets.
We have a few basic rules about the use of the tennis courts that are posted inside the shadow box. Here is what we have posted:
- One player per court must be a current member of Braun Oaks and in good standing.
- Must sign in before playing.
- Must use and have a tennis courts key to access the tennis courts.
- Must clean up for yourselves as there is a trash can in the tennis court area for trash.
- Individuals cannot reserve a court more than a week in advance, with the exception of a Braun Oaks sponsored recreation/intramural league or activity.
The tennis courts are intended for tennis.
- Therefore, bicycles, skates, roller blades, skateboards and other similar items are not permitted on the courts at any time.
- Tennis / court shoes are the only type of shoes allowed on the courts.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult or supervised near the courts at all times.
- Tennis players are required to have in their possession their key and member tags. Failure to produce tags will result in the players being asked to leave.
- At this time the courts are on a first come, first serve basis.
A court may be claimed anytime they are vacant.
Please be courteous and limit your time on the court, especially if others are waiting to play. Each family is limited to 2 hours of court time per day. However, if no one is waiting then play on.
Be considerate---take care of the equipment and surface. Please observe tennis etiquette at ALL TIMES. Use the trash containers and help to keep the court areas clean.
Only members of the Swim Club are allowed to use the courts. Guests are permitted as long as they are playing with a member of the club. GUESTS MAY NOT BE RESIDENTS OF THE BRAUN OAKS SUBDIVISION.
No food or alcoholic beverages are permitted in the tennis court areas.
The light switch to the courts is located on the left side of the gate. The lights are active until 10 pm. Please remember to shut off the lights and lock the gate when you leave.
Violations of these rules may cause your tennis privileges to be suspended. The Board of Directors will determine the length of suspension.
Accessing the Tennis Courts
The key you are given for the pool will also access the tennis courts. This key is for your family only. If a key is found in the possession of a non-Braun Oaks resident if will be confiscated.